- Turned his life around after serving 20 years in prison & struggling with addictions
- Now a Successful Business Owner
Gerald knows what he’s talking about — he is a living testament to the fact that success can be achieved by anyone regardless of their circumstances. Gerald grew up in what he describes as a normal family. But addiction started him down a path that eventually led to prison where he would spend nearly twenty years of his life.
Today, Gerald is the founder of a successful real estate development company. Gerald is a dynamic and entertaining speaker whose story inspires audiences to overcome any challenge, explore new approaches and techniques, correct nonproductive behavior and attitudes, and make positive and permanent changes in their lives. He inspires groups to look at business opportunity, real estate, construction, and general contracting work in a different way.
- Now, That Makes Sense!
- Everyone struggles with difficult issues. In this presentation Gerald shares the life-changing lessons he learned during the twenty years of his life he spent behind prison walls - the most important of which was to make sense of the difficult issues in life. Gerald offers a new approach to age-old problems with practical advice, words of encouragement, and corrective measures to help us deal with the difficult issues in our lives. His message simply makes sense.
- It's Your Choice
- While not everyone is addicted to drugs, everyone is addicted to patterns of behavior that keep them from leading happier and healthier lives. In this presentation Gerald shares what he learned in the process of changing the pattern of behavior that led him to addiction and prison to the pattern that led him to becoming the purposeful, successful person he is today. It all started because he made a choice.
- Voices and Choices - Who Are Kids Listening To?
- Gerald's ability to penetrate the wall that youth often put up is truly a gift. The response is remarkable because he has taken the time to understand what is important to them while staying relevant in our ever changing culture. Gerald's presentation is so genuine that no one is left to wonder what it takes to stay drug free or of the consequences for those who refuse to listen. His unique perspective of the tragic world of addition is refreshing, informative, and brutally honest.
- Request Topic Outline
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Banquet Speaker
- Christian / Faith-Based
- Keynote Speakers
- Youth and School Events
Gerald Daniels is a dynamic and entertaining Oklahoma speaker who helps people explore new approaches and techniques, correct nonproductive behavior and attitudes, and make positive and permanent changes in their lives. Gerald knows what he’s talking about — he is a living testament to the fact that success can be achieved by anyone regardless of their circumstances. Gerald grew up in what he describes as a normal family. But addiction started him down a path that eventually led to prison where he would spend nearly twenty years of his life. Yet, it was while he was behind prison bars that Gerald learned the lessons that he shares with audiences today. It was there that Gerald discovered his purpose in life. The discovery of his purpose — to help people make sense of the difficult issues in life — would start him on the path that would lead him out of prison. Five years later Gerald was miraculously paroled. But the transformational power of purpose was evident in Gerald’s life long before he was released. Other inmates and even prison staff would seek Gerald’s help in dealing with difficult issues. Today Gerald is the founder of a successful real estate development company. Today Gerald is helping people outside prison walls make sense of the difficult issues in life. He is a respected member of his community and spends much of his time sharing his powerful message as a professional speaker. Gerald hasn’t forgotten about those who are still inside prison walls. He is working to help inmates in the nation’s correctional systems experience the transformational power of purpose and start them on the path of returning to society as purposeful, successful people.