For more than twenty-five years, Donna's experience as a Training and Development Specialist has included a variety of management positions within such industries as: retail sales, banking, computer technology, grocery distribution, hospitality, and foodservice. She named her company Make It Matter! -- because she considers that to be her personal goal and professional commitment. In May 2008, Donna was aread the rest
For more than thirty years, Donna Rynda’s experience as a Training and Development Specialist included a variety of management positions within such industries as: retail sales, computer technology, grocery distribution, education, hospitality, and foodservice.
Then, in 2004, Donna had the opportunity to develop her own business as a training specialist, leadership consultant, and motivational speaker. She named her company Make It Matter because she considers that to be her personal goal and professional commitment.
Donna’s speaking engagements have included keynote addresses, conference seminars, and leadership retreats for more than 100 state and national organizations. Her popularity as a Keynote Speaker has grown dramatically since she “substituted” for the Mayor of Oklahoma City at a Regional Conference a few years ago.
Listed below are just a few of the organizations that have invited Donna to be their workshop leader or keynote speaker:
- Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers (CHART)
- Association of Talent Development (ATD)
- American Business Women’s Association (ABWA)
- National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show in Chicago, IL
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Oklahoma State Council for Human Resources Management (OKHR)
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals (SGMP) in Alexandria, VA
- Institute of Supply Management (ISM) Southwest Alliance in Austin, TX n Governor’s Conference on Developmental Disabilities for Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Society of Association Executives (OSAE)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Chapter of Oklahoma
- Devon Energy Corporation in Oklahoma City & Houston
- Oklahoma Department of Tourism & Department of Commerce
- Oklahoma Safety Council (OSC) Conferences in Oklahoma City & Tulsa
- INTEGRIS-Health Regional Hospitals in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Whether you participate in a one-hour session or a day-long seminar, Donna promises that her program will be informative, interactive, and worth your time!