- Faced with total blindness, Jim Stovall has gone on to accomplish the unbelievable.
- Inducted into the 2021 Oklahoma Hall of Fame
Faced with the challenge of total blindness, Jim Stovall has gone on to become: The author of the best selling book, The Ultimate Gift. Now a 20th Century Fox major motion picture Featured on "Good Morning America," CNN, and TIME Magazine A National Olympic weightlifting champion An Emmy Award winner An International Humanitarian of the Year and Nationalread the rest
Faced with the challenge of total blindness, Jim Stovall has gone on to become:
- An International Humanitarian of the Year
- A National Olympic weightlifting champion
- An Emmy Award winner
- The President and Co-Founder of Narrative Television Network
- One of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans awarded by the U.S. Jaycees
- A National Entrepreneur of the Year
- A recipient of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce National Blue Chip Enterprise Award
- A world-renowned author and speaker
- The author of the best selling book, The Ultimate Gift. Now a 20th Century Fox major motion picture
Jim Stovall has shared the stage as a keynote speaker with: General Colin Powell, Christopher Reeve, Tony Robbins, Dr. Denis Waitley, and Barbara Bush.
Jim Stovall will teach you and your organization how to:
- Change your life by changing your mind
- Turn your dreams into reality
- Be the best you can be
- Take action starting today
- Find and fulfill your destiny regardless of your circumstances
Author of: The Lamp, You Don’t Have To Be Blind To See, Success Secrets of Super Achievers, The Ultimate Gift, Wisdom of the Ages, The Ultimate Life, Today’s The Day, Ultimate Productivity, Keeper of the Flame, The Way I See the World.
Featured on: Good Morning America, CNN, Reader’s Digest, TV Guide, TIME Magazine, Wall Street Journalread less